- The Antioxidant Bundle features the top free-radical fighting products on the My Hemochromatosis Help website with 5% savings by buying as a group.
- These powerful antioxidants also protect liver function and reduce absorption of iron from meals
- This package includes one each of our:
- You'll get a full bottle of each product and save 5% off the regular retail price had you purchased each one separately.
- Available in the US & Internationally
- FREE SHIPPING TO THE UNITED STATES
Health Benefits of Antioxidants in Hemochromatosis
Oxidation is a fundamental problem of Hemochromatosis and a major reason why individuals develop health concerns over time. One consequence of high iron is a chronic state of oxidative stress in the cells. Over time, this oxidative stress can contribute to a number of problems, including:
- Organ Damage: Liver, Heart, Kidneys, Brain
- Insulin Resistance and Diabetes
- Arthritis and Joint Pain
- Low Energy and Fatigue
- Inflammation and Infection
Fortunately, clinical research has demonstrated the value and health benefits of specific antioxidants for Hemochromatosis!
Each ingredient supports the antioxidant functions of the body with a special affinity for supporting liver health, which is the organ most vulnerable to oxidative damage from iron overload.
Green Tea Capsules: Powerful antioxidant protection for the cells and for liver health. Reduces absorption of iron from meals due to high concentration of protective polyphenols and tannins.
Milk Thistle Supreme: Classic herbal remedy to support liver health synergistically combines with three other powerful antioxidant nutrients to promote glutathione production, the body's most important antioxidant.
Vitamin E Complete: Important antioxidant complex of vitamins that are frequently low in iron overload. Strong antioxidant protection for the cells and for liver health, helps reduce inflammation, supports the cardiovascular system as well as cognitive health.
Turmeric: Powerful antioxidant is also the best natural remedy shown by clinical research to reliably reduce the build-up of iron in the body.